A. Essential Functions
1. Collect and organize key project documents (aka “deal book”) after project completion.
2. Assist Project Manager(s) with funding applications.
3. Assist Project Manager(s) with finance closing due diligence document collection and disbursement.
4. Assist with preparation for public presentations.
5. Conduct initial research on potential projects.
6. Attend internal and external meetings, take notes and distribute notes to meeting attendees.
7. Attend public hearings and other meetings outside of PSHHC as assigned. These meetings may occur throughout the three county area served and may occur in the evening hours.
8. Coordinate with inside Project Design Coordinator and other external professionals, including attorneys, contractors, finance agencies, title companies and public officials/staffs, to gather and disseminate information.
9. Develop initial project financial feasibility study.
10. Actively participates in staff training and organizational functions and activities as needed.
11. Assist with report preparation as required by funding sources.
12. Other duties as required by the Division Manager, CEO, CFO or their designates.
PROJECT COORDINATOR (continued)
B. Job Qualifications
1. One/+ year in real estate/housing development construction, or finance, preferably for a non-profit affordable housing developer. Experience with governmental grant/loan programs a plus.
Advanced degree in lieu of experience would be considered.
2. A degree in Urban Planning, Public Administration, Business Administration, or a related field is desirable. Preference may be given to those possessing advanced degrees (PhD, MBA, MPA, MS, MA, JD, CPA, etc.) or certifications.
3. The ability to build strong and effective working relationships; excellent written and oral presentation skills are essential.
4. Must possess the ability to organize multiple tasks.
5. Personal qualities desired include a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, entrepreneurship, creativity, perseverance flexibility, high moral standards, and a sensitivity of the greater social values upon which the activities of mission-driven organizations such as PSHHC are based.
6. Must possess a valid California driver's license and current automobile insurance.
This is a full time position (40 hours per week, 5 days per week). Superior benefits, including employer paid Medical/Dental/ Vision, LTD/ STD, Pension Plan, Paid Vacation, Flexible Spending Account, Holidays and Sick Time, in addition to an excellent supportive staff and work environment.
Qualified applicants should send a PSHHC application and resume with salary requirement to: PSHHC, Attn: HR – Job-PC1, 3533 Empleo St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 or fax 544-1901. Application can be downloaded at: http://www.pshhc.org/employment.html
PEOPLES' SELF-HELP HOUSING CORPORATION
IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER