Register today for the next in a series of “Tools for Success” webinars for Assets for Independence grantees:
Enhancing your Financial Education Program
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
12:30-1:30 pm PDT / 3:30-4:30 pm EDT
An Upcoming Webinar from the Assets for Independence (AFI) Resource Center
Providing financial education, a key pillar of any AFI-funded IDA program, isn’t just about delivering information; it’s about sharing knowledge in a way that is meaningful and engaging for participants. Financial education that is carefully planned, informed by the current economic environment and constructed based on the specific needs of your target populations will lead to greater program success. Without the key skills that financial education provides, participants will be more likely to mismanage their money and not achieve their asset goal.
In this hour-long webinar, you will hear from two representatives of the National Endowment for Financial Education, a foundation dedicated to inspiring empowered financial decision-making for individuals and their families. During the webinar, we will explore:
• How to navigate and use free resource materials provided by the National Endowment for Financial Education.
• How to add substance to your financial education programming to help IDA savers understand budgeting, instill stronger financial management skills and encourage consistent savings behavior.
• How to meet your clients where they are, assess their needs and deliver population-appropriate curricula.
• Brent Neiser, Senior Director of Strategic Programs and Alliances, National Endowment for Financial Education
• Jeannette Schultz, Manager, National Endowment for Financial Education
The webinar is free to all interested participants. In advance of the webinar, please send any questions you would like our panelists to address during the session to Jimmy Crowell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202.207.0147.
Click here to register now!